Annapurna Base Camp Trek -11 Day Trek
Our Treks Included:
Our Annapurna Base Camp Trek has a short, 11-day itinerary compared to most walks in this region leading up to the base camp.For travelers who wish to reach the Annapurna base camp in a more relaxed manner can try a different route like the Annapurna Sanctuary Trek – 14 Days which would be a more appropriate choice.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna base camp trek is an amazing walk through diverse landscape and culture complete with rich mountain vistas, terraced fields, quaint Gurung villages and a wide variety of flora and fauna. Mt. Annapurna (8091m) of Nepal is the 10th highest mountain in the world and the journey to its base camp, which is at 4130m/13549ft height, is one of the most popular walks on earth. Moreover, we reach our destination via Mt. Machapuchhre (Fishtail) which is revered by the Nepalese for its unique beauty. Furthermore, thanks to the well groomed itinerary of the Annapurna Base Camp trekking package, it is a popular choice among diverse outdoor enthusiasts, from a solo female traveler to hikers travelling in groups to Nepal.
Discover the ultimate trek
"Top Picks" 10 Epic Himalayan Treks
- Everest Base Camp Short Trek – 14 Days
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek – 11 Days
- Annapurna Sanctuary Trek – 14 days
- Mardi Himal Trek – 6 Days
- Mardi Himal Trek – 10 Days
- Upper Dolpo Trek – 28 Days
- The Royal Trek – 9 Days
- Makalu Base Camp Trek – 22 Days
- Tamang Heritage Trek – 14 Days
- Around Manaslu Trek – 18 Days
- Rara Lake Trek – 15 Days
- Our Itinerary
- Meals & Accommodation
- How To Book
- Health & Safety
- Best Time
- Physical Condition & Experience Requirements
Included in the Cost
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu)
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide)
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- Himalayan Glacier’s trekking bag/duffel bag, t-shirt and trekking map are yours to take
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
Mardi Himal Trek PLEASE INFORM US:
- Which dates you would like to book for your expedition?
- How many will you be booking for?
- Please tell us about you and your outdoor experience
- Fill out the form
- We will send you a reservation details for the deposit.
- Once we receive your 15% deposit we will confirm your booking by e mail.
- Your balance is due before you start the expedition.
PLEASE BE ADVISED;
- We respond to all Inquiries personally in 1 to 2 days. In addition, please check your spam mail as sometimes our mails get kicked to the spam section.
- Please book in advance. We do small and intimate groups so space is limited
Mardi Himal Trek Best Time to Travel
Physical Condition & Experience Requirements
Mardi Himal 15 Day Peak Climb
How much does it cost?
Enquire Now To Book Your Trek!
our Top himalayan treks & climbs
Mardi Himal Video Tour
Check out the scenic beauty in this short video of Mardi Himal. Trek with our Sherpa team to Mardi Himal base camp, as Himalayan valleys give way to the ancient glaciers of the world’s tallest mountains.
tAke Look Inside the world Of A Mardi Himal treks & Climbs
Get 10% Off Your
First mardi himal 10 day trek
Janet Belarmino Forney
What are you waiting for?
Climbing & Expeditions Trekking & Hiking Day Tours
School Travel Extreme Sports
Why us Team Blog